Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This is Day 3 I think?

Written By DJ DAUGHTRY
All the days are melting together. It feels like we just got here, but it also feels like we´ve been here forever. Wow this is amazing I´m so glad I came. Some struggles I thought I would have I didn´t like:
  • The food (just kidding I knew i would be good with the food)
  • The people...That was serious. The first day I was really tired and really annoyed with the other participants. It was awkward but after that first night I felt alot better
  • The Fresco´s (Natural Fruit Drinks) I´m am not too parcital too but they are still good
Today we are going to La Carpio. It´s our first work work day. Yesterday we met with our Pen Pals and just other kids. I met two guys Arthur and Jared and they were just like twins of Me and Toor. I´m loving everything so far. I love the beans and rice. All in all I love the trip thank you too all who helped me come here. Stay updated with my Blog and you too can follow my adventure!

But I have to go it´s breakfast.

Edited by Mr. Moreland

1 comment:

  1. Wow DJ, I'm glad to read that things are going well. I hope you continue to grow and to enjoy your time there .
    ~Your Sis, Crystal

    ReplyDelete