Monday, June 13, 2011

Excitement/Concerns

Brianna Holland

Excitement: I'm excited to meet up with our pen pals and actually get to hang out with them. I'm also excited about the soccer game just a LITTLE that we get to play against them. I am also excited about learning how they live verses how we live here in the USA. I'm excited that I'm getting to go to Costa Rica and learn a lot and actually come back and say it was a GREAT EXPERIENCE.




Concerns : One of the things i am concerned is not wanting to eat the food. I'm very picky when it comes to food so i guess ill manage i just don't like BEANS.!!! Another concern would be the zip line i haven't been on once for years and the one i went on was across the water but this one is in the Forrest so I'm a little worried on that. But i will most likely do it because i know it will be fun. I don't know how much swimming I will do because I CAN'T swim so ill be very careful of my surroundings whenever I go into the water.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I really like what you said in your concerns because I agree a lot and that is pretty much what I said in my blog post. But don't worry, as a friend I will protect you from your concerns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful experience and I can't wait to hear, read and see all about it through your blogs! If all you're worried about it eating beans, then I think you should be good from the variety of different foods that I've heard they have. I love Spanish dessert! Be easy about the zipping, enjoy it while you can.

    ReplyDelete