Monday, June 13, 2011

My Excitement and Major Fears

Just thinking about going to Costa Rica have my nerves on edge, especially since I have graduation going on. I am very excite to meet many new people like Espy Campbell, Manuel Obregon, and my pen pal whose name is Jose. I am looking forward to screaming down the zip line and taking a dive in the water, seeing many animals, like a monkey or a jaguar. What I am not the happy about is that I have get on a plane because I have NEVER been on a plane and I have watched so many scary movie avoiding planes going DOWN. I am, also, not that excited about bugs! They are my ultimate worse enemy and I thought I was over it but I am not. So I have to get over this fear or else...

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't agree with diving into the water but the zip line seems to be the most exciting thing that people want to do.

    I agree with the plane thing I'm just nervous its been some years now since i been on a plane. The best thing to do is not think negative thoughts and it will be over before you know it

    ReplyDelete