Saturday, June 18, 2011

Now its kicking in... ;-)

OK now the excitement is starting to kick in. I can't believe 11 of you graduated today...this trip is going to be such an amazing final City High experience!

I haven't been in Costa Rica for 4 years. I'm excited about hearing Spanish all the time, the food, and the general happy feeling I have while traveling. I love travel adventures. And I'm so excited to witness all of you experiencing this for the first time. Your view of the world is going to totally change...can't wait to see it!

OK, that's all for now.

Oh -- what am I NOT looking forward to? Getting to the airport at 4:10am Monday morning! Yikes. But we can do it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, HC and students, Happy to see Team 2012 so well represented. Will be following all of your adventures. Pura Vida, MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey MK!!! Happy to see you in print! Glad to have you along for the ride ;-)

    ReplyDelete