Monday, June 13, 2011

Anticipation and Anxious (Jocelyn McLaughlin)

Right now I'm that calm type of anticipation. I don't think that it has hit me that I am going to be leaving my family for 12 day in a foreign country. Looking at the Itinerary I am not nervous or afraid of anything that we will be doing their Costa Rica. Their might be things that I will not like, such as the jungle part because my brother keeps saying that I am going to be see huge bugs. Also the fact that I am going to have to not be able to try to communicate fluently.

Now onto the things that I can't wait for. I can't wait to go zip lining even though I really don't like heights I really can't wait. I really want to see a monkey of sloth too just no giant bugs. In general i just want to experience the cultural and life style of Costa Rica.

No comments:

Post a Comment