Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day Two First Impressions

Posted by Bethany Daffern Student
Edited by Mr. Moreland

So its our second day here and we have done so many things already. We went to the Dos Pinos today, and then we went to lunch, and my oh my was it yummy! We also got to meet the high school students of Liceo Vargas Calvo. Oscar and Jose, two very sweet young men one of which is my pen pal. Tonight from 8 until about 10 we are going to go Salsa dancing and we will use this skill on Friday during our social. Tomorrow is our service day, and it is just another journey that we all are going to go on together. I miss my famliy, but I am not looking forward to leaving this place. I mean last night I looked at the stars, something you really cannot do back home in Pittsburgh. But this is something I will never forget thanks to the journal we were given. But there will be more on the rest of our trip later on.

Adios :)

No comments:

Post a Comment