Thursday, June 9, 2011

Excitement and Afraid of What???

Written by: Rob Matchett, student

I'm so excited that I have been given this great opportunity to travel out of the country. I think it is so cool that we get to go experience a new language and culture, and in Costa Rica of all places. Of everything on the Itinerary I am so excited to go zip-lining. When it said we were going on a canopy tour on zip lines i was like that is AWESOME!!!! I mean honestly how many people can say they've been to the rain forest let alone zip-lining through it? Also I love science so it will e interesting to experience all the scientific stuff we do like the volcano and the different interview that we will do concerning scientific issues.

I'm scared a little scared of heights but I know I can conquer that because the zip-lining will be so amazing that it wont even phase me.I also am not to happy about the whole flying thing because I hate that feeling like when your on a Roller Coaster and your out of control.Plus I have seen final destination one too many times to even enjoy a plane ride. Also I don't like snakes or spiders and from what we seen when we were still learning about Costa Rica there are some there. I think Ill be okay with the spiders but the snakes I will run away from. Just Kidding but I probably will be very freaked out and keep my distance. If its one thing i learned though its that life is short so you have to set your fears aside break free experience new things and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment