Monday, June 13, 2011

Expectations/Fears

Written by: Jared Sams, Student

I am looking forward to visiting the volcano. I have never seen one in person, especially a live one. It will be interesting to see it for myself than just seeing it on TV. I am also looking forward to seeing the waterfall. Seeing nice sceneries in different parts of the world is also another big interest of mine.


The only thing that I'm nervous about is spending the day with our pen pals. I don't have any true Spanish experience and they don't really know too much English. It will make it hard for me to communicate and also to understand them. Luckily, we have people who speak Spanish and can translate the two different languages.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, you can always use pictures and hand motions. Never mind, you might just look crazy to them. Good luck with that! Hopefully, their friendly and welcoming. Just be nice and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete