Monday, June 13, 2011

Excitement & Fears

Antoinette Davis, Student

One thing that I am really excited about is going on the zip line. I never been on a zip line and the craziest thing is that I am afraid of heights but I really wanna go on it. I think that I might actually lose my voice from screaming on it but it should be fun. Another thing that I am excited to do is go swimming out there. Its going to be different since I never been to a beach out of state so it should be interesting.

Something that I am afraid of is the first day we start our service learning. The only reason is because I'm not a big worker and I am going to have to try my best to doing something I don't normally do. Another thing is meeting the school students because since I don't speak Spanish I feel that it will be hard to talk to the students and especially my pen-pal.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah i know what you mean it'll be really cool to experience the beaches there and I'm sure that ill be screaming on the zip-line too but it will be so AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete