Monday, June 13, 2011

Blog 1

Written by: Nikki Landosky, Student

I'm excited about the entire trip overall. This is the first time I'll be out of the country on a trip and I'm hoping to do a lot more travelling in the future. One specific thing I'm looking forward to is the zipline. It sounds like a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to going on it. Being in another country, I'm really excited about doing photography and overall experiencing a whole new culture that I'm not used to. I also look forward to meeting the students over there, that way if I keep in touch with them, I have international friends to talk to. I don't really think there's anything I'm necessarily afraid or nervous about. The only thing would be spiders, I have a major case of arachnophobia.

1 comment:

  1. NIKKI! I was looking for you in class and you weren't there. No wonder. You all seem be pretty interested in the zipline and learning about the international students. I wonder how different it really is down there. Let me know all about it and take tons of photos!

    ReplyDelete