Monday, June 13, 2011

Blog 1

Written by Alec Cepek, Student

I'm really excited but also nervous about the trip. It will be the longest I've ever been away from home, as well as the farthest. I'm nervous about the plane ride but people have also described it as a roller coaster type-feel which sounds pretty cool to me. The one thing I'm really excited for is to meet the people in the school down there. Although I'm nervous, I'm sure the trip will end up being something extremely fun and something that I will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. Don't think much of being away from home, you'll be back in no time and then you'll want to get out more. Did you enjoy the plane ride because on my trip to Florida I was terrified! I'm horrible afraid of heights but I hope you had a better experience.

    ReplyDelete