Monday, June 13, 2011

Excitement & Fears

Written by: Steven Tichenor, Student

I'm excited to complete a number of things in Costa Rica. I've been talking to my pen pal Carlos for the last week and i'm super excited. I can't wait to meet him and go zip-lining through the forest. I also think it's going to be fun to interview people there and see how Costa Ricans live. I know it's going to be very different than it is here and the U.S. and I can't wait to see the differences. I'm very excited to see the Poas volcano, because I've never seen a volcano in person and I think it'd be very cool.

I'm most fearful of the plane ride. I'm not really afraid of it, but I've never been on a plane. I'm not really fearful of any of the activities we will be doing in Costa Rica, because it all sounds like fun and I'm very excited to do everything! There's nothing I'm worried about in Costa Rica. I can't wait to try their food and live like they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment